I was just nominated for the Shine On award by foreverasiam. Thank you very much for this as this is my first award since starting my blog and I am very excited about getting it. I was ecstatic yesterday as it was my best day for visits to my blog as well. Looking forward to sharing more natural exploits with those interested.
1. Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2. Add the award logo to your blog.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers you admire.
5. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
Seven things about me:
1. I love crafting such as scrapbooking, making cards, creating bookmarks (mainly for church) etc.
2. I have been blogging randomly for a while but this is the first time I’ve kept it up on a particular subject.
3. I had locs for 6 years and recently had a big chop.
4. I am a teacher working in a primary school as an Inclusion Leader/Every Child a Reader (ECaR). I love it!
5. I have 2 children aged 20 and 11 years.
6. I am the Church Clerk at a Seventh-day Adventist Church in the UK.
7. I love gadgets. My most recent gadget was the iPhone 5.